The Universityof Bath School of Management is ranked 1st for Accounting and Finance (The Guardian University Guide, 2019), 1st for Marketing (The Complete University Guide, 2019) and 3rd for Business Studies (The Times and Sunday Times University Guide, 2018).University of Bath is a leading centre for management research.
The University of Bath School of Management has a faculty of over 100 teaching and research staff and a professional staff team of around 70. The University has around 2,500 students: 150 MBA students, 500 MSc students, 250 research students and over 1,500 undergraduates.
Type of Course:
One-year Full-time MBA
22 months Executive MBA (Bath) 22 months Executive MBA (London
Accreditation: AMBA, EQUIS
• Full-time MBA: Financial Times Top 100, Financial Times Top MBAs for Entrepreneurship, The Economist Which MBA? 8th in UK and 67th in the world, America Economia 32nd in the world, CNN Expansion 66th in the world, Corporate Knights 3rd in UK and 18th in the world.
• Executive MBA: QS Global 100 EMBAs, 20th in Europe.
• Full-time MBA : 23 September 2019
• Executive MBA : 4 April 2019
Length of Course:
• Full – Time MBA : 12 months
• Executive MBA : 22 months, 3 days per month (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Full-time MBA: 30 June 2019 (international students requiring visas); 31 August 2019 (UK/EU students)
The Bath MBA combines the latest teaching techniques with practical projects. You’ll be able to take what you learn in the classroom and apply it to real business situations.Leadership and personal development forms the backbone of the Bath MBA. You’ll do an individual leadership project, and develop your personal skills through our programme of workshops
Designed for senior executives, our blended learning Executive MBA lets you fit study around a busy professional life:
- Study part-time
- incorporate your organisation’s issues into your project work
- apply academic theory to real problems to consolidate your learning
- provide real benefits to your organisation
You’ll attend for each module over two consecutive months, three days a month (Thursday to Saturday). This ensures engagement with your tutors and classmates, reigniting your passion for familiar subjects while discovering new ones.
Requiring around ten hours of work a week, the blended design combines:
- active learning and reflection
- both theory and practical work
- group project work
- individual study
We’ve designed our Executive MBA to take 22 months to complete.
We offer two fantastic locations. Choose to study the Executive MBA at our Bath campus or at our central London Pall Mall facility. Both programmes share the same content.
You’ll need to complete all modules at one location, and will need to choose between Bath and London when you apply.
Application deadline: Next intake for London is April 4th 2019. The next Bath intake will be September 2019. Please visit website for details.
Full-time MBA tuition fees: £37,500
Executive MBA tuition fees: £37,500