- A first degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Two years postgraduate work experience
- One letter of recommendation from professors or supervisors (word /pdf). Please send us the letter of recommendation in a sealed envelope or ask the referee to e-mail it to mba(at)whu.edu from his personal business e-mail account.
- TOEFL (min. 100 IBT) or equivalent IELTS (7.0), if English is not your native language. The WHU TOEFL recipient code is: 0682.
- GMAT score (A minimum score of 600 is recommended) or equivalent GRE. The WHU GMAT recipient code is FBR-FH-02, the WHU GRE recepient code is 7175
Full-Time MBA Program: For non-EU applicants who require a visa, the application deadline is December 31 (April Intake) or May 31 (September Intake), as additional visa procedures have to be taken into account.
Part-Time MBA Program: The application deadline is July 31.